Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dinner this week.

So, I know I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. My excuse?
I've been visiting my family in Sweden. We spent 6 wks in
Sweden and then we stopped in Indiana on the way home
to spend some time with the inlaws. I've been gone for a total
of almost 8 weeks and its so nice to back home. Oh how I've
missed my house :)

What are you guys making for dinner this week?

I went to Ralphs yesterday, with 2 crazy kids and I felt like
I needed a strong drink when we finally left..
Anyho, I managed to get food to get us through the week. Phew.

Dinner this week includes

Taco soup
Easy chicken pot pie
Chicken tortellini soup
Vegan gumbo
(lighter) Enchilada Pie

To kick things off I give you Hobo packets that I
made in Sweden. Yum.



You will need

1lb Ground beef
Spices for hamburger patty (I need garlic, Worcestershire sauce,
garlic powder, black pepper and little bit of sea salt).
1 large onion (sliced)
4 carrots (sliced)
5-6 potatoes (cubed)
Favorite bottled marinade (I used garlic)
Aluminum foil

Make your patties. Take a piece of foil (big enough to fit
your patty and toppings). Place patty on foil and bend the sides
to make a small bowl. Top with onion, potatoes, carrots and
2tbsp of marinade. Wrap up your package and bake on
350f for 45mins. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment